Sunday 16 January 2011

Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys reunite for album


Jennifer Hudson's has decided to return to music industry claiming "everything is new.".Jennifer follow up to her self titled debut. Enlisting Alicia Keys for the effort, which is due this Spring, Hudson says "I feel that it's like an evolution from my last project".

Alicia Keys and Hudson had work together previously where they shared the big screen in the award-winning film 'The Secret Life of Bees' in 2008.

The date of release of album has not been confirmed yet which sources say could be in stores as early as February.

No matter when it comes out, Hudson is ready for you to hear her story.

"I'm like people are watching Jennifer, so let me give you something to look at," she says. "Let me give you something to listen to. Let me tell you my story."

No comments:

Post a Comment