Monday 13 June 2011

Alicia Keys celebrates 10th anniversary for her debut album Songs in A Mirror

Alicia Keys celebrates 10th anniversary for her debut album, who has been on his official website posted a series of articles, looking back to the profession. 2004 birth of her elder Referring to kill "If I Ain't Got You".

Alicia writes that it actually pop star Aaliyah's tragic death in a plane crash in 2001 who died when she was only 22 years old was encouraged by.


Alicia says, "The song idea came together right after Aaliyah passed away. It was such a sad time, and no one wanted to believe it. It just made everything crystal clear to me -- what matters, and what doesn't." She adds, "It doesn't matter how many times I sing it, I love it with the same intensity as when I first wrote and recorded it."


Alicia's debut album Songs in A Minor for 10th anniversary will be run on 29th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment