Wednesday 1 August 2012

Alicia to Debut New Song at MTV!!!!

A brand new song off her forthcoming as-yet-untitled LP to perform by the 14-time Grammy Award-winning singer Alicia Keys.

She said in an interview: "Debuting a new song at the VMAs is definitely special. I debuted ‘No One’ at the VMAs, it was the first time anyone had ever heard ‘No One,It was just the perfect setting. It’s the right energy. It’s the right vibe. It’s just that edgy enough for people to be open to hearing new songs. I think people are so excited about the night of music and hearing different styles that it just goes over really well, and this time I am going to debut a brand new song as well. This song is so crazy! I’m so excited for real. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to tell y’all about it but it’s just a really empowering and powerful moment.”

Check out Keys' performance when the VMAs air on September 6 at 8 p.m. on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment