Sunday 24 July 2011

Alicia Keys has revealed she was to become a mother

Singer Alicia Keys has revealed that he believed she was to become a mother.

Hard Rock Calling

The Fallin’ singer called an eight-month-old son of Egypt is with rapper Swizz Beatz, has said that motherhood has made her more and more creative.

Speaking to MTV News, Keys revealed: “I never was one to get a lot of sleep anyway, because of the nature of what I do and how much we fly and how much we work,”

“So honestly, I’ll tell Egypt, ‘that’s all you got?! You only got waking up every three hours, that’s it? C’mon!’ I guess in a way, I was built for it.”

The New Yorker added: “The past year has been incredible; just so many blessings, being able to be a mommy, being able to be a wife and just really finding my centre and my place of comfort … being a mom is like, spectacular. It’s the most fun I’ve ever had, period. I feel like I’m having more fun than I’ve ever had in my whole life.

I feel like I’m definitely more creative. I’m more thoughtful about my plans and the things that I do, so overall everything is like a hundred times better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment